[Scummvm-devel] Wiki templates suggestion

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Jan 14 14:24:01 CET 2007

Hi,

for those working on the Wiki page so enthusiastically, here's a
suggestion from me (I am too busy with other things to implement it
right now, but maybe somebody is interested in doing this):

How about adding more template pages?

Right now we have a single template, for game pages. I was thinking
about adding one for engines, too, listing common information (in
particular, information currently missing), like:
  - original inventor of that engine
  - companies that made use of it
  - games it was used for (with links, of course)
  - date it was added to ScummVM
  - first ScummVM release supporting it
  - etc.
The information about "first ScummVM release supporting it" would be
especially helpful for users.

One could also add Platform and Company templates, though I believe
they would be less useful (and I am not even sure what information
these should contain).

Yet another template idea: For user pages, so that people can (if
they want to) make use of it and add (all optionally): real name,
nickname, team member since when, working on, etc., ...