[Scummvm-devel] ATTN. Porters. Changed list of files to include

Willem Jan Palenstijn palenstijn at planet.nl
Sun Jun 10 20:51:40 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 18:18 +0300, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> List of files recommended for inclusion into binary distribution of
> ScummVM has been changed for 0.10.0.
>
> Below is the list of files to include:
<snip>
> New files are COPYRIGHT, with list of all contributors and pred.dic
> which is used by predictive input, currently in AGI module.

Should predictive input be enabled on all platforms (in particular on
'regular' desktop platforms like windows/mac/linux) ?
If so, I'd like to add DATA_PATH to the search path for the dictionary
file, so that it can be installed in the proper place on linux systems
(/usr/share/scummvm).

Also, is there a reason why the file is called pred.dic in svn, but the
AGI engine looks for pred.txt?

And finally, see bug #1734582 about some missing words in the dictionary
for King's Quest 3.

-Willem Jan