[Scummvm-devel] ATTN. Porters. Changed list of files to include

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:54:53 CEST 2007

Hi!
I'm using the classic UI configuration, and starting the UI is really quick.

As for the pred.dic loading,I will try the provided patch later today, but I
suspect that its the filehandling that is slow, so I hope it will help.

And the pred.dic, it was only submitted into svn (as far as I know) just the
other day, and it takes a couple of days for me to test that. I'm just
curious if any of the other platforms are seeing any kind of similar
problems.

best regards Lars