[Scummvm-devel] More postpone. Release 0.10.0 status

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:25:39 CEST 2007

Hi! Those problems sounds to me as old alignment problems.

Has the 0.10.0 svn versions after 0.9.1 release been working on PalmOS as
they should?

Bass was crashing on Symbian OS before all alignment problems was fixed (but
they where all the result of alignment problems).  Perhaps #pragma pack is
n't supported properly on your Palm platform?

best regards
Lars
p.s b.t.w Symbian OS is ok for release. d.s.