[Scummvm-devel] Poters: lease update the NEWS file

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Jun 17 13:15:43 CEST 2007

Am 10.06.2007 um 22:04 schrieb Neil Millstone:

> Hi,
>
> DLDI support has been in the DS version for two versions now, so I've
> added a more up to date changelist to the news file.

sadly this change was lost as it was only made in the 0.10.0 branch,
so when the NEWS file was synched against HEAD, the change
vanished :-/. As a result, we still have the DLDI TODO in the release
tarball. Which might want to redo, or not...

In any case, I am surprised to hear DLDI was in two versions now -- I
thought it was only in beta releases, but not in 0.9.0 nor in 0.9.1. Hu?