[Scummvm-devel] Framebuffer

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Jun 21 20:39:05 CEST 2007

FYI,

the framebuffer change was recently implemented by me in the
repository. Porters, please make sure your port still compiles, then
test it with something that triggers the framebuffer code. Right now
that means:
* AGOS engine
* Scrolling in SCUMM games (e.g. in the desert in Indy 4, or in the
"car wash" scene in DOTT)
* the thumbnail generation in SCUMM (just save a gamestate, that will
trigger it).

Since I had to modify most ports completely blind, it might also pay
off to review the (un)lockScreen implementations I made everywhere...