[Scummvm-devel] Ogg (Tremor) on low-end devices

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Tue Jun 26 21:58:03 CEST 2007

Max,

As always thanks for the info and links. There are a few patches I was
missing from my personal patch set (well the main GP2X one as it happens)
that look worthwhile and that is before I get stuck into reading all the
background info and methods (some time bed time reading tonight).

All this combined with some good initial results from Robin's TremorLo and
the sporty new Codec 47 have made today a most rewarding day for my port :).

For the record OGG Vorbis has been the 'compressed format of choice' in my
ports for years and the work on ScummVM tools and the general move in that
direction seem eminently sane and well judged to me.

Cheers,

John