[Scummvm-devel] Ogg (Tremor) on low-end devices

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Wed Jun 27 11:11:59 CEST 2007

Hiya,

>I think it would be
>really nice to have a table for this somewhere, resp. to mention this
>info on the ports pages on the Wiki. Because it's really difficult to
>keep the full picture in mind here with so many ports.

If nobody objects I will add a column to the table in
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Platforms called 'Supported Audio Options'
or something like that.

It can include details about what ports support what codecs in official
releases. I guess it's a good starting point.

It would also be great if the ports expanded on what is supported on there
own Wiki pages as it seems to be a common enough question and most users (no
offence) never manage to look at the about dialog for clues ;).

John