[Scummvm-devel] SoC application: Native speaker, please read & correct!

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Mar 7 19:02:52 CET 2007

Yo folks,

I finished a preliminary version of our SoC application.
  <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code/Application>

As usual, comments, constructive criticism, and edits are welcome.
But as I know this is somewhat unlikely to happen, let me just say
that I'd already be very grateful if some of our native speakers
could read through it, and fix up the language. Me not being a native
speaker and all that. Don't shy away from reformulating whole
sentences or paragraphs if you think they sound too horribly right
now. And while you are it, run a spell check over it, too, please :-)