[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.10.0 release soon

Sven Hesse drmccoy at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 19 20:16:12 CEST 2007

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 07:50:57PM +0300, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> unfortunately Fingolfin's call for documentation writers still haven't
> brought any significant contributions, I'm thinking to postpone our
> 1.0.0 release and still create 0.10.0.
>
> We got quite a lot of new features, and it seems that this release will
> have biggest number of new engines in our history. Another nifty
> feature is DXA support in Sword and SCUMM engines. Also several of our
> ports got a significant boost.
>
> So I would like to know your opinion about releasing a new version.
>
> Still there are number of questions. Please, give me current
> information on areas which you manage in our project.
>
> [...]
>
> Any suggestions and corrections are welcome.

What about the Gob engine? Because there are still a few bugs left I'd
like to have squashed first, but unfortunately, I'm a bit on the short
side time-wise right now. :/
Especially the scrolling bug (#1709574 - should be easy/quick) and the
screen switching bug (#1705338 - no idea right know where the problem
is) _bug_ me (sorry *g*).
Also, according to Chrilith, Gob1 crashes on PalmOS as of late and I
don't really like that either. I have no Palm, so no means of debugging
that; my tries to get it run in the Garnet simulator failed, too.

Greetings and stuff :)
	Sven