[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.10.0 release soon

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat May 19 20:56:05 CEST 2007

On Sat, 19 May 2007 20:16:12 +0200
Sven Hesse <drmccoy at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> > Any suggestions and corrections are welcome.
>
> What about the Gob engine? Because there are still a few bugs left I'd
> like to have squashed first, but unfortunately, I'm a bit on the short
> side time-wise right now. :/
> Especially the scrolling bug (#1709574 - should be easy/quick) and the
> screen switching bug (#1705338 - no idea right know where the problem
> is) _bug_ me (sorry *g*).
Of course. Usual procedure for me is to go through all open bugs and
marks some of them release critical and some of them as "nice to get
fixed". I.e. if current schedule will remain, you will have time for
bugfixing till June 10th. However, expect new bugs to surface.

> Also, according to Chrilith, Gob1 crashes on PalmOS as of late and I
> don't really like that either. I have no Palm, so no means of
> debugging that; my tries to get it run in the Garnet simulator
> failed, too.
Well, this is not release critical. Although our goal is to have all
engines working on every supported platforms, several backends have
certain restrictions, including unability to play some games. From
other hand, we have 4 new gob games supported, so missing those on
PalmOS would be not nice.

Eugene