[Scummvm-devel] New Release (aka 0.11.0)?

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Nov 15 20:47:47 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:30:48 +0100
"Johannes Schickel" <lordhoto at gmail.com> wrote:

> we are getting an iPhone port it seems.
Just recently I mentioned on the channel, that iPhone port is a great
addition and that that's a good sign of upcoming release.

> - How is IHNM support? What is missing? Any major problems currently?
> Other notes?
It's close to perfect. Only one or two really minor issues are left in
the game.

> - How is Elvira support? (same questions as for IHNM)
> - How is Lure support? (again same questions as for IHNM)
I wonder these as well.

> - How is the iPhone port? I guess since it is pretty new I would
> rather say we would get anything release able in about 2 months?
For me it looks really close to be full blown. At least with the
current speed of development.

> And of course if I forgot anything what we got in the time since the
> last release, it would be nice to have listed it here too.
preAGI, compressed music in SAGA, improved WinCE port. Also I really
need to check svn log and update NEWS file.

I was hoping for Drascula to be ready soon, but it looks like aquaran
stuck. Also it would be not bad if at least GSoC mixer improvements
will enter the trunk.

Eugene