[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM at OSDN conference

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:17:24 CEST 2007

Hi team,

I am going to attend an OSDN Ukraine conference in Kiev, Ukraine in
late October. Also I plan to give a talk on ScummVM there. Is there
anything specific you would like me to tell to OSS developers?

Unfortunately for most of you, this talk is going to be all in Russian,
and although they will record whole conference, and I'll put my yet to
be written presentation online, you will not understand much from it :).

Eugene