[Scummvm-devel] RE : Re: Memory/speed loss in scumm engine

Bertrand Augereau bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 09:25:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

seems you disabled THUMB mode in 30445 because of some
nasty codegen bug I do remember for having tracked it
in the assembly output (such a pleasure without a
debugger, uh). Sadly I probably lost the mail where I
pinned it down, can't remember.

I guess this might be the point where the code size
grew widly :)

Maybe we can try putting THUMB generation back, if the
toolchain has changed, it might magically work again.
Or maybe we have an ABI problem with some inline
assembly routine but I don't remember that.
If there still is the codegen bug, it might be a good
thing to retrack it and submit the devkit team with a
repro this time.

Cheers,
Tramb

--- Neil Millstone <neil at millstone.demon.co.uk> a