[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2008 student introduction (Kari Salminen / Buddha^)

Kari Salminen kari.salminen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 21:12:35 CEST 2008

  Hello everyone!
I'm Kari Salminen (a.k.a. Buddha^ on #scummvm) and I got accepted as a
student for
the Google Summer of Code this year (Many of you may already know me
from last year's
GSoC and my work on the AGI engine during and after that). This summer
I'm working with
Eugene Sandulenko (a.k.a. Sev) as my mentor on adding support for
Delphine's second
adventure game Operation Stealth to ScummVM's Cine-engine. I'm going to work on
Operation Stealth's disassembly using Interactive Disassembler and
implementing the
needed changes to the Cine-engine.
  My blog is at http://buddhahacks.wordpress.com/ and it's going to
get more active
during late May as I start hacking fulltime. Also my wiki-page under
ScummVM's wiki is
at http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/User:Buddha%5E although the main
project diary
entries/text/rants/info :) are going to my blog this summer, not to
the wiki, so the
blog's the place to read up on if you're interested in following my progress.
  Anyway, let's all have an interesting summer together coding (and
reverse engineering,
yay :))! And congratulations to all the other students who also got accepted!

Kari Salminen / Buddha^
http://buddhahacks.wordpress.com/
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/User:Buddha%5E
buddha PLEASEREMOVETHIS AT scummvm DOT org