[Scummvm-devel] svnmerge troubles

Vicent Pere Marti Guardiola tanoku at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 03:22:38 CEST 2008

Hey Max,

I did also manage to trash my SVN branch this morning; SVNmerge
crashed in the middle of a pretty big merge and I *thought* I had
reverted the partial merge in my working copy, but when commiting some
fixes it looks like some SVNmerge properties got uploaded too, wich
made SVNmerge stop working...

I think I've fixed it now, though. Took me a bit of work but earlier
today I did a full merge of the hundreds of revisions I was missing
and it went smooth as silk. Tell me if you find any problems in my
branch.

By the way, I'm using the trunk SVNmerge version, downloaded also from
the Orcaware website, and doing the merges as pointed on the wiki:

svnmerge avail
svnmerge merge
svn commit

Vicent Marti