[Scummvm-devel] File handling revamp

Pawel Kolodziejski aquadran at xtr.net.pl
Sat Aug 2 08:16:53 CEST 2008

On 2008-08-02, at 00:34, Max Horn wrote:

> Am 01.08.2008 um 21:25 schrieb Pawel Kolodziejski:
>

>> Could File class handle std, stdout console streams too ?
>
> What do you mean?

instead opening real files but standard file handles stdin, stdout,
stderr.
i/o in Lua can open files real files and also this above handles.
To allow use File class in lua, I modified File class with exceptions
for filenames like "(stdin)" "(stdout)" "(stderr)".
This strings could be anything. This "()" I choose as I don't think so
anyone want such real file names.

Pawel