[Scummvm-devel] Original bugs that haven't been worked around

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Aug 7 01:15:29 CEST 2008

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:27:44 +0200
Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Good question. We don't want to forget about them, that's for sure.
> > But yeah, maybe we should list them on the Wiki instead. That Wiki
> > list could then also contain a section of those "occurs in
> > original" bugs we already work around. I'd say, if nobody objects
> > to this loudly, let's do it.
>
> I'm all for putting them on the wiki too.
I am all for it as well.

Also since this category appeared just recently it wouldn't be bad if
we would look into those 6 years old bugs in order to see whether they
fit this category too.

Also it is good that SourceForge does not remove closed bugs, as some
of our bugreports have quite extensive information in them, so
hyperlinking to them (despite the fact they're closed) would be a good
idea.

I would say that proper state for such bugs would be "Closed" and
"Postponed", with Wiki entry added.

Eugene