[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 0.12.0. Release status 2008-08-15

Kari Salminen kari.salminen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 15:53:37 CEST 2008

  Hi,

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Torbjörn Andersson
<eriktorbjorn at telia.com> wrote:
> An update on the release testing of Future Wars...
>
> Kari has fixed another regression, and the game is now completable.
> Unfortunately, there seems to be lingering problems with savegames,
> because one of the saves I made can't be loaded. That's being looked at,
> and has to be fixed before 0.12, surely.

I just updated the release testing page's entry about Future Wars at
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Release_Testing/0.12.0#Other_games
and made a bug report about the bug:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2055912&group_id=37116&atid=418820

So this might really be release critical. I haven't changed the bug's
priority yet, but if it is deemed release critical, then it should be
changed to 9, right?

Kari
---
Kari Salminen / Buddha^