[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 0.12.0. Release status 2008-08-18 -- ports are frozen

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Aug 19 02:18:18 CEST 2008

So, folks,

the ports are frozen. Now I will look into every upcoming commit to the
branch very carefully, and perhaps some of them will need to be
reverted.

Now it is time for the porters to publish their pre-release build, so
we will have a solid base on the release.

I will not repeat the buglist from the previous status letter, but
there are several annoying ones which relate to IHNM and FW. Too bad we
got them tested so late, but still good that we got them tested at all!

I will do my best in order to squich couple more bugs before the
release, especially the showstoppers, as I don't really want to
postpone the release.

Eugene