[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 0.12.0. Release status 2008-08-18 -- ports are frozen

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:19:20 CEST 2008

Hi!
Just tried to start Kyra1 on the 0.12.0 baseline, and it seems slower than ever, can't remeber when Kyra1 was so slow to start. First I thought it was hanging, but it starts after awhile.

Is this something that has gotten worse in the last couple of weeks or?

I saw something was tested on the CE branch for speed improvements. Any clues?

/Lars