[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 0.12.0: Final preparations. Tagging in 20 hours.

Frantisek Dufka dufkaf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:49:10 CEST 2008

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> In about 20-22 hours I am going to tag both scummvm and scummvm-tools.
> So if you have any remaining changes, please, do.

I plan to do it at the last moment. Maemo port is a patch piggibacking
on SDL backend with harcoded keybindings in various engines all over the
place. Doing the patch too early may result in some last minute commit
breaking it.

There is preliminary 0.12.0-maemo patch since last week but lot of code
went into the branch so new patch that applies cleanly is probably
needed. I plan to do it today between 20:30-22:00 CEST so please check
date of branch-0-12-0/backends/platform/maemo/scummvm-0.12.0-maemo.patch
before tagging. Thanks.

Frantisek