[Scummvm-devel] PS2 backend - moving from 0.10.0 to 0.11.0

Filippos K philipk79 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:32:05 CET 2008

Hi Max> Could you tell me more about the "Completely reworked internal> access to files". Is it implemention well hidden or did it> imply API changes?(...)
> > Could you please give me a list of the must-have that all> 0.11.0 backends need to comply to? Thanks!
About this, I can tell you that the exists() FileSystemNode function
is a stub in the PS2 port (including the isReadable and isWritable ones).
I've created a relevant bug report about this (bug report #1888618) here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1888618&group_id=37116&atid=418820

I've tried to include as many details as I could

I didn't assign this to you because I don't know your username on sf.net

Regards
Filippos Karapetis