[Scummvm-devel] About announcing backend changes & build machine

Claudio Matsuoka cmatsuoka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:49:44 CET 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 7:17 PM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> Possible options:
> - *Maybe* Claudo can again host a build server, but it's not at all
> clear whether and when that happens.

Hi,

I ordered a cheap system from Dell last week to replace the
workstation that died. I just received it and I'll need a few days to
install the system. I can resume Linux builds soon (unless anyone else
is already building) and if possible perform some Win32
cross-compilings as well. My plan is to install the build environment
inside a chroot this time to avoid breaking builds if I change
something in the main system. So... is it still needed? Shall I start
improving the build scripts? :)

Best regards,
Claudio