[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.11.0 Release 0.11.0 status -- 2008-01-11 -- tagging postponed

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Jan 12 00:20:16 CET 2008

Hi Team,

agent-q (NDS porter) requested to postpone tagging till tomorrow
evening.

I'm not changing actual date of the release, it remains January 15th.

I noticed that at least GP2X and SymbianOS ports did not have their
READMEs updated. I updated version number there, but perhaps you will
need to add some port-specific info there.

Also please, revisit your build scripts to ensure that they all point
to new location of engine-data files.

Schedule:

  January  12th (about 22:00 GMT)  -- tagging
  January  15th  -- release

Eugene