[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.11.0: build problems with some ports

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Jan 15 11:51:29 CET 2008

Hi Team,

it appeared that ScummVM 0.11.0 does not build at least for 2 ports:

  o Solaris 8 sparc
  o OS/2

Which is a pity, since it would be really nice if the porters would
try to build their ports _before_ release tarballs will be issued.

The problems there are with compilation, not with features or
something like this. I.e. fixes touch C++ /syntax/.

Thus, I propose this: I release another tarball and I will not update
name. Other porters will not need to rebuild their binaries. Any
objections to this?

Alternatively I could release 0.11.0a, and we will have 2 ports built
from that tarball, and they will receive new version.

So what is better?

Eugene