[Scummvm-devel] Introducing myself

Jordi Vilalta jvprat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:35:54 CET 2008

Hi,

Max and Eugene have just proposed me to join the developers team, so
I'm sending this small introduction so you know me a bit better.

I'm a computer science student, and I've been using ScummVM for
several years. Some months ago I begun contributing some small patches
mainly for the GUI and for the build system, which I hope to further
improve.

Currently I'm focusing on the GUI translation support and I'm also
working on some engines of mine, but I'd be glad to work in other
areas where I can be helpful. You can look at my user page on the wiki
if you want more details.

And that's all for now. Regards,

Jordi Vilalta