[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.12.0

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 03:57:37 CEST 2008

> What do you think about us starting a release cycle next week and
> releasing at the end of August? Any thoughts? We got pretty nice set of
> features, and 0.12.0 branch is over a half year old.

Fine with me. I guess you mean 0.11.0 branch though? ;-)

As for kyra, we might have to hold back proper audio driver support
for PC98 since I'm not sure if _athrxx is ready with it yet, I'm also
unsure about his status on kyra2 FM-Towns audio support, but last time
I talked to him it still had some (minor) flaws. I'll ask him
personally, if he doesn't reply to this. So please Florian tell us
about the current Kyra FM-Towns/PC98 audio state. :-)

// Johannes