[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 0.12.0: Feature freeze

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Jul 14 14:56:42 CEST 2008

Guys,

Hence I'm announcing the feature freeze for 0.12.0. Particularly Peres
is waiting for the trunk to be unfrozen, which will take place next
Monday.

In the meantime I'm encouraging you to concentrate on the bugfixing
this week. As Max mentioned, the more bugs we get fixed, the better
release we will produce, so do not narrow your list only on the bugs
which were announced as release critical or nice to get fixed.

Happy bughunting!

Eugene