[Scummvm-devel] Sourceforge.net 2008 Community Choice Awards

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed May 14 20:49:02 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

the Sourceforge.net 2008 Community Choice Awards just begun, with the
nomination phase, see <http://sourceforge.net/community/cca08>. If
you haven't already, go and nominate ScummVM: There is a big button
for this on <https://sourceforge.net/projects/scummvm>.

We won last year in "Best game", why not try again... I propose that
we add a badge to our website, see <https://sourceforge.net/community/
cca08-badge?group_id=37116>. The more people nominate us, the higher
the chance we'll make it to the main round... ;). And besides a fun
prize, this would simply be good PR, which never hurts ;).