[Scummvm-devel] Memory consumption in GUI branch

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 20:44:40 CEST 2008

Fine with me. I'm willing to take all the blame when the trunk gets
trashed -- it's not like you actually know my *exact* location to bomb
me or anything.

I went ahead and tried a Svnmerge on my local copy... It turned out
rather bad because it showed conflicts on my own files (i.e. on files
that are only on the GUI branch and not in trunk)...

I either did something wrong or SVNMerge is even worse than what I had
expected. Any insight on this? I was hoping for a merge on Tuesday
afternoon, after I get everything sorted out. Who's going to stand up
and and do some watchful guidance (and some blame sharing, while we're
at it)?

:)

Cheers,
Vicent.