[Scummvm-devel] Memory consumption in GUI branch

Bertrand Augereau bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 6 10:15:42 CEST 2008

Hi guys,Subversion merging is notoriously weird.The new merge tracking features are a complete mess, that's why many people are going to git or mercurial or whatever with sane merging. The new merge tracking features seemed to be a good idea, but it is very new and has lots of flaws.First question : did you merge recent modifications in the trunk in your branch, or has this branch diverged from a common point without gathering trunk patches?The second case should be easier to merge back to trunk,Cheers,Bertrand