[Scummvm-devel] Merging the GUI branch

Schrijvers Luc Begasus at skynet.be
Wed Oct 8 13:20:32 CEST 2008

Hi Marti,

Try'd applying your patch to a clean svn checkout but when compilation
finishes and I try to launch scummvm I'm back to the classic view
(BeOS/SDL port).

Some of the files are although I did a clean checkout for those not
updated with the patch and filed as a rej file:
some (don't know if I get them all as I'm bit short in time atm) are:
scummvm.vcproj in /dists/msvn9
ThemeClassic.cpp in /gui
ThemeClassic.h in /gui
ThemeModern.cpp in /gui
classic080.ini in /gui/themes
modern.ini in /gui/themes

The other files do get patched.

Build isn't broken .. it's just not using the modern theme atm.

Hope to hear something new later when I'm off from work.

Greetings,

Luc aka Begasus