[Scummvm-devel] Major "bug" / misfeature in the Stream system

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Sep 15 00:49:09 CEST 2008

Am 15.09.2008 um 00:30 schrieb Willem Jan Palenstijn:

> Hi all,

Hi Willem!

> As a follow-up to Max's Stream patch from yesterday, I committed a
> more
> invasive change to Stream:

Thanks a lot for your work! Now, am I the only one who didn't get the
commit mail for this? In fact, I think I didn't get a commit mail for
more than half a dozen recent commit mails (that is, I got mails for
some commits, but not all...)

[...]

> I have attempted to update the custom Stream/File implementations in
> the
> platform backends (dc, ds, ps2, symbian), but am unfortunately not
> able
> to test these. Porters, please double-check and test the
> modifications.

I can say that the DS port compiles; don't have a compile chain setup
for the others (a build server would still be nice ... :)