[Scummvm-devel] Kyrandia pathfinding issues

Matt matt at use.net
Fri Apr 17 23:00:09 CEST 2009

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, Neil Millstone wrote:

> Johannes Schickel wrote:

Just out of curiosity, can the pathfinder that Walter developed for
FreeSCI be used here? Eliminating this duplication wouldn't be appropriate
for a point release, but would potentially be useful for the next major
release.

This would also be a good component for me to add unit tests for, assuming
its feasible to make the code generic enough to be shared in the first
place.

Thoughts?

--
tangled strands of DNA explain the way that I behave.
http://www.clock.org/~matt