[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.13.1 has been tagged

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Apr 19 00:03:03 CEST 2009

Hi Team,

0.13.1 has been tagged. Please, build and upload your ports so I'll
publish them to FRS.

To get the tagged sources checkout

  https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/scummvm/scummvm/tags/release-0-13-1

Tools package was not tagged for 0.13.1, so no need to build it.

The release is scheduled at April, 27th.

Porters and builders, please, start building and uploading your
binaries today. The uploading hiatus did not improve, sorry.

NOTE: Please, remember, that you should build ONLY from provided
tarballs or tags/release-0-13-1 /Without any modifications/. If you
will have to perform modifications, then we will have to retag, and all
builds submitted earlier will be obsolete.

Please, upload your binaries ASAP, so sf.net mirrors will pick up them
in a timely manner.

checksums and sizes:

  ce655ef542fdf9161c405854691563f5 scummvm-0.13.1.tar.bz2
  d93a81fa71b0a2ccddf14f000cc7c4d4 scummvm-0.13.1.tar.gz
  b00f0005f630b31ce1d5d9d659b833d5 scummvm-0.13.1.zip

   7108325 scummvm-0.13.1.tar.bz2
   8638666 scummvm-0.13.1.tar.gz
  10716421 scummvm-0.13.1.zip

Direct downloads:

  http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/scummvm/scummvm-0.13.1.tar.bz2
  http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/scummvm/scummvm-0.13.1.tar.gz
  http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/scummvm/scummvm-0.13.1.zip

Please, make sure that you name your tarballs consistently, i.e.:

  "scummvm-VERSION-PORT.EXTENSION". For example:
  "scummvm-0.13.0-macosx.dmg".

and

  "scummvm-tools-VERSION-PORT.EXTENSION"

Please, no special names such as EScummVM or ScummVMDS.

Exclusions to this naming scheme is Debian and Maemo which is
debian-based.

Here is recommended contents for release archive for your build
(changes in GUI themes):

  AUTHORS
  COPYING
  COPYING.LGPL
  COPYRIGHT
  NEWS
  README (generic ScummVM one)
  scummmodern.zip (from gui/themes and if your port uses new GUI)
  pred.dic (from dists directory)
  kyra.dat (from dists/engine-data directory)
  queen.tbl (from dists/engine-data directory)
  sky.cpt (from dists/engine-data directory)
  lure.dat (from dists/engine-data directory)
  drascula.dat (from dists/engine-data directory)
  your build binary
  your build-specific README (optional)
  whatever else

Please, continue to be uniform in this aspect as well across our ports.

Eugene