[Scummvm-devel] DS port uploaded!

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 19 16:03:53 CEST 2009

Hi Eugene and team,

I've uploaded the final binary:
8035de8daa926857c8ef3019bba164db
http://scummvm.drunkencoders.com/scummvm-0.13.1-ds.zip

This includes my recent change #40019 committed after the deadline to
put the right version number in.

If this isn't acceptable, I'll build again with the incorrect version
number.  But really, I don't see that it should be too much of a problem
to create the source tarball again.  Other ports are fine, since they
don't include any files in the DS port folder.

I'm poised to check the change into the release tag if approved.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

I didn't include drascula.dat in this zip because the DS port doesn't
(yet) support this game.  I thought that was sensible.  But please, if
you want me to include it anyway, I'll update the zip.

- Neil