[Scummvm-devel] Theme trouble with 0.13.1 build

Markus Strangl Markus at Strangl.de
Sun Apr 19 16:17:40 CEST 2009

aaaaaargh...
no. I'm just severely stupid today.

Turned out that I had an ancient 0.9.0 binary in /usr/local/games/
which is before /usr/local/scummvm/ in my path due to some coding
activity earlier today..
Removed that ancient binary and path and all works fine now.

I'll upload my package later this evening, after I've confirmed
basic functionality of all engines I can test myself.

Yours
	Markus