[Scummvm-devel] hi to everybody

Robert Špalek rspalek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:18:09 CEST 2009

hello everybody!
I'm new to this list and I'd like to introduce myself.  my name is Robert
and I've just become a mentor for the GSoC project of Denis Kasak, reviving
the Dragon History game.  I must admit that I've never worked on ScummVM and
I only tried it once as a user (and it worked well).  I hope I will still be
helpful to Denis due to being a co-author of that game, knowing the source
codes and the language.

a few words about me: I've been programming since 11, with a couple
outstanding SW projects: adventure game Dragon History and search engine
Sherlock Holmes.  I moved to science in 2001, doing research in quantum
computing.  in 2007, I moved to Google to the search quality team, and now I
work in Mountain View, California.  I have many hobbies, such as salsa
dancing, climbing, snowboarding, (wind)surfing, photography, playing guitar,
mountain climbing, and travelling.  if somebody is more curious about me, my
web-page is http://www.ucw.cz/~robert/

looking forward to co-operation!
--
Robert Špalek <rspalek at gmail.com>