[Scummvm-devel] gsoc student introduction

MichaƂ Janeczek janeczek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:38:51 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I've been accepted as a student for Summer of Code this year.
I'll be working on a generic decompiler for game bytecode, in
particular later SCUMM variants and Kyra engines.

I'm a 26 year old student during my (hopefully!) final year
of studying CS. I like to play with computers for fun, and
it should be the same with this project, maybe even leaving
something actually useful for others as a side effect ;)

Looking forward to working with you guys :)

Michal

freenode nick: kjdf
blog: http://kjdf-vs-scumm.blogspot.com/
blog atom feed: http://kjdf-vs-scumm.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default