[Scummvm-devel] The Curious Case of NonCopyable

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:38:50 CEST 2009

Hi!
Well I guess everyone could understand that warning free code reduces the risk of possible errors. (current and future)

But also as Max mentioned, your examples, does n't really fix any "real" issues (like back to launcher crashing etc). So thats my focus, to get things running properly on a limited platform, and then if anyone else has the time to debate on rather academic coding issues (if ever a class called noncopyable IS actually copyable), thats fine by me. I guess the Symbian port is still in the maturing phase. :-)

Best regards
Lars