[Scummvm-devel] Platform documentation on ScummVM wiki

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:24:04 CEST 2009

> Currently this is done the other way around (linking from the manual to the
> platform pages). I'd like to have all the information in the manual without
> requiring additional clicks to get it. Moving the information there and
> simply linking to it from the platform pages as you suggest is one way to do
> it, but I think it would actually be better to also keep the information on
> the platform page. This is because the information in the manual would be
> scattered around and I think some users will want to have everything on one
> page for quick references.

Aren't there subsections in the manual for the platforms? Or what do
you mean by "the information in the manual would be scattered around"?
Wouldn't it be better to just have all the platform specific
information at once place in the manual and link to it?

I personally would still use a link to the manual from the platform
pages. Anyway that's just my opinion, so if you dislike it and don't
want to wait any longer for other people to comment I would say, just
implement your approach now. It should be easy to change it later on
anyway.

// Johannes