[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-08-11 -- Full feature, freeze

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:13:21 CEST 2009

Another note on the 1.0.0 branch! Lost in time is one of few adventures I have completed on the PC, and now I'm on my way to complete it on my phone. But I noticed that when loading my old save games in the 1.0.0 version, I'm always getting "Failed to save game state" when loading a game from 0.13.1. And the game seem to be loaded ok, so not sure what is going on. File that could not be saved is intro.$$$. Not sure if this is the wanted behaviour or not?

Cheers
Lars