[Scummvm-devel] GSoC gui tools

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Wed Dec 16 02:23:39 CET 2009

Max Horn wrote:
>> Hmm, maybe we should move the above into a Wiki page?
>
> Yes please!

Done: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/GSoC_Tools_status

I'm not very experienced with wiki formatting, so anyone feel free to
improve/tidy up.

Also, could everyone who tested please fill in the details in the table?
   Thanks.

> It would be good to know what the issues are. In fact, it would be
> good if as many people as possible tried to compile the tools on the
> GUI branch. Including those without wxWidgets, by the way (for those
> we should only compile the command line version; something that is not
> yet the case, I think, and which would be easier if we had a configure
> script in there).

Correct.  At the moment it's not possible to specify any parameters to
only build a CLI version, but as it is built before the GUI version is,
you can build the CLI version even with no wxWidgets installed.
I've added the configure script to the wishlist on the Wiki :)

Regards,
Joost