[Scummvm-devel] Introduction

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 30 04:39:03 CET 2009

Hello!

I have posted on this list before, but I should formally introduce myself.

My irc handle is "digitall", but I am tdhs on sf.net.

I am a EE with most experience in C/ASM for embedded systems,
though my C++ is improving.

I have been a fan of point and click adventures since playing
DOTT Floppy on a 286.

I am working on the Mohawk engine, specifically the support for
Myst.

--
Thanks,
David Turner

When people you greatly admire appear to be thinking
deep thoughts, they probably are thinking about lunch.
This communication is intended solely for the addressee(s) and
is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and is unlawful.