[Scummvm-devel] Section 3.7 in our README (Smacker)

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Dec 30 20:04:00 CET 2009

Hi again,

to quote from our README:

3.7) Broken Sword notes:
---- -------------------
Broken Sword 1 and 2 both come with in-game cutscenes compressed using
RAD Game Tools' legacy Smacker(tm) format. As RAD is unwilling to open
the older legacy versions of this format to us, and have requested we
not reverse engineer it, Revolution Software has kindly allowed us to
provide re-encoded Broken Sword cutscenes for download on our website:
[...]

Clearly, this section is outdated with ScummVM 1.0.0 (which has this
very same README, by the way). Maybe "somebody" could replace the text
with something more appropriate in trunk, branch-1-0-0 and the Wiki
(if the same issues appears there, too) ?