[Scummvm-devel] No DS port this time

neil at millstone.demon.co.uk neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 10:49:24 CET 2009

Hi,

As I expected, my work has kept me extremely busy over the last three weeks. I have been working 12 hour days pretty much every day and the weekend has become a time to catch up on sleep so I'm alive for Monday morning.

So, what this means is that I've not found anywhere near enough time to work on Scummvm, and I won't be able to release the port for 0.13.0. There are a lot of problems that have crept in since 0.12.0 which need attention and I'm not able to spend the time needed to fix them right now.

I hope that you will accept the build late. If not I will release it on my own site instead.

I hope the preparations for the release are going better for everyone else!

- Neil