[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM T-Shirts

John Doe john_doe at techie.com
Fri Feb 13 17:56:08 CET 2009

Hi,

> As a funny (or maybe just stupid, depends :-) idea we could maybe have a
> list of supported games on the back, so it would look like some music
> festival/band shirt.

I like that idea. Though with the high number of games, imo we should concentrate on the "bigger" games.
Some similar idea, we could write the ScummVM version number as caption from 0.1.0 to 0.12/13.0 and underneath the engines/games for which support was added.

Bye,
 Benjamin

PS: This is also some sort of a test to see if this mail gets through to the ML this time :)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com