[Scummvm-devel] Touche

Gregory Montoir cyx at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 13 18:21:24 CET 2009

Max Horn <max <at> quendi.de> writes:

> on <http://www.scummvm.org/compatibility.php?
> version=SVN&details=touche> I see that Touche is still on only 75%,
> yet only "Occasional graphical glitches" are listed under issues. Are
> these severe? Otherwise, maybe we should raise this to e.g. 85% ?
> Granted, our percentage system is a bit fuzzy, but 75% seems low for
> completable game with only some graphic glitches .

Yes, 75% doesn't reflect the current status of the engine ; the remaining
graphical glitches are likely present in the original game. Considering
several workarounds were also introduced for original scripting bugs, I
think we could raise it.

But well, that % thing just doesn't seem right to me.
What the difference between 98 and 95 for the end user ? (IIRC the first
one is when an engine was based on original code and second on RE'ing)
What about changing this to 3 or 5 levels ? Something like runnable /
playable / no known issues ? Or just an appropriate link to the wiki ?

Gregory