[Scummvm-devel] Website re-write update

Jordi Vilalta jvprat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 23:36:01 CET 2009

2009/2/13 [vEX] <vex at niechift.com>:
> The status of the website re-write at the moment is that most of the stuff is
> actually done, the "only" thing really needing some love is the screenshots
> section. At the moment I just dump out the images when you click a game. And
> then the javascript used on the frontpage for showing screenshots, as well as
> the "random screenshot" feature (on the screenshots sections main page).
>
> Of course there are some quirks here and there that needs twinkering, but those
> could always be fixed at a later stage. Just getting this out for some battering
> (read testing/usage) to find any flaws would be good.

Great :) I hope we can put our hands on it soon.

> Max pointed out to me previously that SourceForge has a service for hosting
> non-project specific stuff under what they call "Developer Web". It is mentioned
>  in this forum post:
> http://sourceforge.net/community/forum/topic.php?id=3878&page&replies=1

I've found different documentation here:
http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/sitedocs/wiki/Developer%20web

> However, I haven't had any success in using it, I've tried it previously, and
> just now, it keeps telling me "permission denied". I guess I either need to
> belong to a project, or that information is outdated and there is updated
> information  available somewhere. Though I haven't found anything, but I'm no
> good at searching/finding documentation on SourceForge. So any help on using
> this would be appreciated, it would mean that I can upload the code and people
> can test it.

According to the previous link I've pasted: "Developer web is
available to members of projects hosted on SourceForge.net.",  so
you're probably right on having to belong to a project in order to use
it.